We take great pride in our members who come forward to make presentations at our monthly luncheons. Topics are numerous and varied, always providing entertaining and education experiences. If you have topics you would like to see presented, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to our very popular luncheons we also host annual events such as our Fall Picnic and Christmas Holiday Party. Being community oriented, we participate in blood donations every other month through the Bonfils Blood Center.
Important News - See links below for event details:
- New trip to Peru from Bob Martinez; check out our Special Events section.
- If we don’t have your email address, please send it to us - email@example.com. We do not share anyone’s email, but you will receive notifications about upcoming events in a timely manner.
- New News! Russ has renegotiated our BDT Stage tickets. We will now have seats during the first week of each show and the price has been lowered to $40/ticket. WooHoo!
- April 12: Blood Drive
- April 14: Deadline for BDT Stage performance of “Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat"
- April 19: Luncheon - Boulder History Museum
- May 14: BDT Stage performance of “Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat"